Sunday, June 15, 2008

a clever title for this post eludes me . . .

We arrived in New Orleans safely. It took us about twelve hours in all. Not too bad. I'll post more on the city later if I can. Once I have something to post, that is.

The entire day was kinda bittersweet because I got to come back to New Orleans (that's the sweet part) but I couldn't spend Father's Day with Dad or go to the Brad/Kyle graduation party. But whatev.

On a side note, who is this 'bonzo' character who commented a couple posts ago? I can't figure it out, but I'll get to the bottom of it. You better watch out, 'bonzo'. And by the way, thanks for the encouraging words. I WILL KNOW YOUR REAL NAME! But seriously, thanks for reading and commenting.

3 comments:

jamesadavenport said...

bonzo is your mom. Say hi to New Orleans and all of the Crossroads staff for me.

margie said...

i can't believe you didn't know who bonzo was... nerd

Kathy T said...

Matt - you can always make me laugh.